Monday 21 December 2015

Pinecone Trees


Pinecone Trees

 

I got the idea from madhatters_sweetiepies on  Instagram and knew that I just had to make them with Serena.


All you need is pinecones, spray paint, toilet rolls (cut into 4 rings), little pompoms, bling and a hot glue gun.


I spray painted some of the pinecones and toilet roll rings silver, others purple (as that’s Serenas colour) and let them dry for a day.


The next step was to glue the little pompoms onto each pinecone limb. I found it easier to put the glue onto the pinecone limbs then the pompom onto it, but Serena found it easier to put glue onto the individual pompoms.


We even used ‘Bling’ on some of the pinecones too!!

 
The last step was to glue the pinecones onto the cut toilet rolls rings……….
Now we have our little trees
 
 
Serena has used all the trees as a forest for her little Zelfs and their friends!! (I thought that they were going to be Christmas decorations !!)


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment