Saturday 15 October 2016

Decorative Jars



Decorative Jars
 

These are just so cute. They can be used to store little trinkets or with mine, I’ve used as our happy jar!! Every time someone has an achievement or a happy experience we write it down and place in the jar. At the end of the year we read and reminisce on all the great things that have happened!!


I bought some cheap door knobs off eBay and use some empty jars and some spray paint I found in the shed for this craft


The first step was to spray the lids. Serena wanted her lids to be pink, so I sprayed hers silver then when it dried I sprayed it again pink. That way it was a brighter pink colour


While the lids were drying I used the hacksaw and clamp to shorten the length of the screws


Once the lids were dry, I used a hammer and nail to put a hole into centre of the lids


Now all I had to do was screw the door knobs onto the top of the lids!!


Done

 

1 comment:

  1. Aftershokz trekz titanium - TiNanium Art - Titanium Art
    At Atshokz titanium mens rings trekz titanium, a piece from Atshokz is crafted in bronze-colored titanium, with titanium athletics a titanium mens wedding band traditional titanium bolt sense harbor freight titanium welder of beauty,

    ReplyDelete