Saturday 18 June 2016

Rainbow Shoes


Tie-Dye Rainbow Shoes
When walking through Target yesterday I saw these plain white shoes for only $6 !! What a bargain, so I simply had to buy them. Then I raced home to decorate them.

To ‘rainbow’ up your shoes all you need are some plain white shoes, permanent markers and rubbing alcohol

I took out the laces before I began

Then I simply draw colourful patterns

Make sure you cover the whole shoe

Now for the fun part!! I poured some rubbing alcohol into an old cup and using an eye dropper I ‘dropped’ drops onto the whole shoe
 

And watched the colours run/mix together. They are now so bright!!

Repeat to the other shoe

WOW!!

I very patiently waited until morning for them to dry

I so love my new fancy footwear!!

I think that they will get very well worn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment